My 5 Fave Trader Joe's Snacks
Who doesn't love Trader Joe's? It's full of variety, inexpensive and they carry plenty of yummy snacks that are perfect if you're on the go. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty much always on the go and have a tendency to eat standing up between clients or in the car on my way to the next meeting (I know, so unhealthy).
Check out my list below of my 5 Fave TJ Snacks:
1. Just Beets: Yep, that's it. These are nothing but dehydrated beets. Sounds simple (and it is), but they make a delicious and satisfying snack - perfect for dipping in hummus or Greek Yogurt.
2. Zesty Nacho Kale Chips: I love kale chips, but oftentimes I notice the packaged ones have a super long list of ingredients, which is so unnecessary. These have 11 ingredients, taste delicious, and don't include added sugar (the first 5 ingredients are: kale, cashews, sunflower seeds, carrot powder and red bell pepper powder).
3. Just Mango: A juicy mango mid day is so ideal, but the mess is not. These slices of dried mango are so flavorful and satisfying, you'll feel like you're eating fresh fruit (almost).
4. Freeze Dried Strawberries: I love mixing these with raw almonds and unsweetened coconut flakes for the perfect trail mix or tossing them on top of a bowl of oats for breakfast.
5. Organic Olive Oil Popcorn: Corn. Olive Oil. Sea Salt. Need I say more? Add a little cayenne pepper if you're in the mood for some spice, or dark chocolate chips for a savory-sweet combo.