5 of My Favorite Summer Sports Bras
If you are a female who frequents the gym, practices yoga or plays a sport, you know the importance of a supportive sports bra. Considering I'm usually in athletic wear, I also like attention to detail, interesting colors and comfort.
Here are 5 sports bras I'm loving right now:
1. Alo Yoga Field Bra- The color of this bra is perfect for Summer, and the double layers provide extra coverage so I feel comfortable wearing it without a shirt. I love how the stripes on the straps give it an athletic feel, but the color keeps it feminine.
2. Alo Yoga Glow Bra- I love this bra for yoga, because it's really comfortable and breathable, but it doesn't have the support needed for high intensity workouts, HIIT, circuit training or running.
3. Lululemon Run the Day Bra- The neckline of this bra makes it more like a crop top, and the mesh adds a little fun detail. I love the straps in the back, but because of the neckline I don't like to layer this under anything - I really only wear it on its own. And I only wear sports bras with no shirt in yoga, so it's strictly a yoga bra for me.
4. Lululemon Energy Bra- This is one of my go-to bras. It is high cut enough to wear on its own during yoga, but also layers perfectly under a tank. The straps in the back make it a little more interesting, but they're thick enough to provide support when I'm jumping and running.
5. Lorna Jane Hooded Sports Bra - (no longer available, but I linked a similar style) Running and jumping in this bra are the best. It's super supportive (I never have to pull the straps up) and the cups hold my boobs together so nothing is flying around. The hood is definitely my favorite part - I feel super feisty running through the neighborhood with my hood up.